- Ling Luo, Zhihao Yang, Hongfei Lin, Jian Wang. Document triage for identifying protein–protein interactions affected by mutations: a neural network ensemble approach. Database, 2018.
- Ling Luo, Zhihao Yang, Pei Yang, Yin Zhang, Lei Wang, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. An attention-based BiLSTM-CRF approach to document-level chemical named entity recognition. Bioinformatics, Volume 34, Issue 8, 15 April 2018, Pages 1381–1388.
- Ling Luo, Zhihao Yang, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. DUTIR at the BioCreative VI Precision Medicine Track: document triage for identifying PPIs affected by genetic mutations. Proceedings of the BioCreative VI Workshop. 2017: 120-123.
- Ling Luo, Pei Yang, Zhihao Yang, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. DUTIR at the BioCreative V.5.BeCalm Tasks: A BLSTM-CRF Approach for Biomedical Entity Recognition in Patents. Proceedings of the BioCreative V.5 Challenge Evaluation Workshop, 2017.
- Wei Zheng, Hongfei Lin, Ling Luo, Zhehuan Zhao, Zhengguang Li, Yijia Zhang, Zhihao Yang and Jian Wang. An attention-based effective neural model for drug-drug interactions extraction. BMC Bioinformatic, 18:445, 2017.
- Zhehuan Zhao, Zhihao Yang, Ling Luo, Lei Wang, Yin Zhang, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. Disease named entity recognition from biomedical literature using a novel convolutional neural network. BMC Medical Genomics, 10(5):73, 2017.
- Zhehuan Zhao, Zhihao Yang, Ling Luo, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. Drug drug interaction extraction from biomedical literature using syntax convolutional neural network. Bioinformatics, Volume 32, Issue 22, Pages 3444–3453, 2016.
- Zhehuan Zhao, Zhihao Yang, Ling Luo, Yin Zhang, Lei Wang, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. ML-CNN: A novel deep learning based disease named entity recognition architecture. IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), 2016.