I am a Ph.D. student in the College of Computer Science and Technology at Dalian University of Technology, where I am a member of Information Retrieval lab. My research interests inculde Natural Language Processing, Biomedical Text Mining, and Deep Learning. I received my master’s degree and bachelor’s degree in the School of Information Science and Engineering at Xiamen University. I like traveling and photography (See my CV for more information).
- Natural Language Processing
- Biomedical Text Mining
- Deep Learning
- Ling Luo, Zhihao Yang, Pei Yang, Yin Zhang, Lei Wang, Jian Wang and Hongfei Lin . A neural network approach to chemical and gene/protein entity recognition in patents. Journal of Cheminformatics, 2018, 10:65.
- Ling Luo, Zhihao Yang, Hongfei Lin, Jian Wang. Document triage for identifying protein–protein interactions affected by mutations: a neural network ensemble approach. Database, 2018.
- Ling Luo, Zhihao Yang, Pei Yang, Yin Zhang, Lei Wang, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. An attention-based BiLSTM-CRF approach to document-level chemical named entity recognition. Bioinformatics, Volume 34, Issue 8, 15 April 2018, Pages 1381–1388.
- Ling Luo, Pei Yang, Zhihao Yang, Hongfei Lin and Jian Wang. DUTIR at the BioCreative V.5.BeCalm Tasks: A BLSTM-CRF Approach for Biomedical Entity Recognition in Patents. Proceedings of the BioCreative V.5 Challenge Evaluation Workshop, 2017.
Selected Blog Posts
- Pre-trianing of language models for natural language processing (in Chinese)
- Self-attention mechanisms in natural language processing (in Chinese)
- Joint extraction of entities and relations based on neural networks (in Chinese)
- Neural network structures in named entity recognition (in Chinese)
- Attention mechanisms in natural language processing (in Chinese)